Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Animal Hospital




It is truely amazing what a little scotch tape and cut up kleenex can do for a child's imagination. I was all prepared to make homemade clay and create pots with the girls after lunch, but as I was cleaning up they started playing nicely together. And my philosophy is if they are entertaining themselves then I shouldn't interrupt (especially since it happens so rarely!). So with the above mentioned tape and kleenex they were animal nurses tending to the sick and injured. I was called upon occasionally for my expert medical opinions but they were fully engaged for 30+ minutes with not one squabble or need for motherly intervention. It was quite lovely!!!
SOOOOO you will have to wait for the K-POW activity of clay pots for another day! I am sure you will be on pins and needles waiting!

No comments: