Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Logical Choice

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with life at the moment. My mind has been racing with doubts of what in the world have I gotten myself into. Becoming a working-mom? WHAT WAS I THINKING?????? My emotions have gone from the high of feeling excited that somebody saw me as employable and approached me with this opportunity and how great it was going to be to crashing to the lows of mommy guilt (because really, is there anything lower than that!!) of putting my baby in childcare and missing my big girl's first day of school.


So what do I choose to do to help with this problem, you may ask yourself?

Step back from some of the other commitments I have made with pre-school co-op, PTA, soccer coaching......? NO

Get a handle on the house by cleaning, doing laundry and getting meals in the freezer for the next month? NO

Wrap up some on-going projects that haven't gotten completed? NO

Start studying up on the lesson plans and training materials for the job? NO

Of course, it is none of those options. I go with the logical choice, of course!!! Reorganize my scrapbook room and get started right away on my Lake Tahoe trip album. Because, of course, the best thing to do at this moment is to start another project to take up my time and attention. I am sure you all see the logic!!!

Pictures to follow in the upcoming days of my reorganization (after I make another trip to Ikea for a few more items) and inspirations for the album!!! If you don't see the post in the next few days, just assume that the complete nervous breakdown occurred!

1 comment:

katy said...

Lisa!!!! what job?? teaching?