Sunday, July 20, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

Well, this Monday we are driving 12 hours back from Montana in one day so the muffin tin meal was not an option. We had a wonderful long weekend in Bozeman, visiting with family and enjoying our old college "stomping grounds".

So instead I am sharing our Muffin Tin from last Monday since I never got it posted. I wish I was posting on the Rainbow Theme that Katy has suggested for this week. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's creative ideas!

We were going to be out for the day so we did a breakfast sampler to get the morning started. The girls seemed to enjoy it and ate better than my previous picnic one. Not my healthiest entry, but it was quick and easy! yogurt, trix, orange juice, waffles, syrup, bananas


***************************************

On a side note, I am still waiting for our lazy and relaxing summer to begin. Our travels should be coming to end so that should free up some time, but I have taken on a part-time job that will start in September and will require training for quite a few hours in the upcoming 6 weeks that will keep us busier than I had intended. But I really want to commit to doing some fun things with the girls, so I figure if I blog some of my ideas, maybe I will be more accountable for them!!


  • local farm visits
  • photo shoot at the beach (I have some great dresses I have been saving for this event)
  • canvas flag project
  • Olympic bike parade party
  • teddy bear picnic at the park
  • Larry Gets Lost in Seattle field trips
  • fun in local fountains
  • local outdoor concerts
  • purse making out of old pants
  • and so much more

And then there are all the personal projects I want to accomplish in the upcoming six weeks but I will save that for later posts!!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I love your list...great things to do. This is a fun to-do list...

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys are already having a fun summer!

Bobbi & Noe said...

hey, you did a breakfast muffin tin! yummers