Monday, August 18, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday


The girls enjoyed the breakfast theme this morning. I purchased these individual muffin cups to help with lunchbox packing. School starts in 2 weeks, YIKES!!! So I thought I would try them out. The girls were excited about the multiple colors.
Nothing too original for the food: yogurt and toast sprinkled with "fairy dust", watermelon and carrots (yeah, I usually don't serve veggies at breakfast, but the girls were pretending to be cotton-tailed rabbits while I was getting things ready so I thought I should take advantage of the moment and remind them how much rabbits love carrots!!)
So hop on over to Sycamore Stirrings to check out other great muffin tin breakfasts!

2 comments:

katy said...

oooo so cool that you made fairy toast. got to do that for the girls. love your use of sprinkles too.

Anonymous said...

I love the "fairy dust" toast...I will have to try that one out!