Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The children were nestled......

To kick off the holiday season I always bring out the Christmas P.J.'s I know that many people have the tradition of delivering these on Christmas Eve but I prefer to have the kids enjoy them for the entire month of December. Plus, it allows for fun photo sessions. Many years the girls will do most of the tree decorating in the Christmas p.j.'s which is lots of fun.
This year we got a special addition to help the girls have sweet Christmas dreams. Grandma Peggy sewed these fabulous pillowcases that the girls are LOVING!!! I have a feeling that it will be hard to part with them when the season is over. Grandma made Christmas quilts last Christmas that have stayed on the bed for the entire year.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! I love the Pjs. My mom gives my kids their Christmas Pjs & she started giving it to them on Thanksgiving so they had them the whole month. It is fun to have them all month.