Friday, December 19, 2008

Neighbor Treats

This years theme was all about SIMPLE and KID DONE!!!! All our treats were ones that the girls (or at least Madison) can do with minimal help and still look edible as an end product:-)
Aren't these plates adorable?? I figure that is a little gift in itself to either keep for your home or use to regift your own plate of cookies. You have to love Target!
Here is our assembly of treats. See? I told you it was simple!! And all thanks to Hershey's. Chocolate kiss pretzels and peanut butter cookies. And mini hershey's bars turned into snowmen! Aren't they the cutest? Madison made a batch for her classmates and they were so cute we couldn't stop making them. We used large hershey's bars for the teachers to make big snowmen.
The girls are excited to deliver the goodies and are planning on caroling at the neighbors' doors as an extra special treat! IF they can agree on a song choice!

3 comments:

katy said...

very nice, girls! The snowmen are adorable. I know 2 other little girls who would love that project. Say Hi to your mom!

rachel said...

VERY cute...wish I was your neighbor :) We only have three "neighbors" that we hand out to. And we don't even really talk to them the rest of the year :( I just really like to do the "neighbor" thing, so I do! I can't wait until we buy a house and move to a more neighborly hood :)

Monkey's Mama said...

I love the snowman wrapper idea! So cute!